This side dish is super quick to put together and will go with just about any Asian main you care to make. It uses black kale, which is a fantastic healthy option at any table. You can stir-fry this quickly at lunch time or have as a late supper. It also makes an excellent side dish.
Prep time: 5 minutes. Cooking time: 10 minutes.
- 250g black kale, cut into thin strips
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and cut into thick slices of about 2mm
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp sesame oil.
For the Dressing:
- 3 tbsp tamari (gluten free soy sauce)
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice.
Heat the sesame oil in a non-stick pan and fry the kale for 5 minutes or until slightly wilted. Add the cherry tomatoes and garlic at the same time and fry on a medium heat for a further 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. To make the dressing mix together the tamari, sweet chilli sauce and lime juice. Put the kale mixture into a bowl to serve and pour over the dressing. Serve warm.